1. The User undertakes to ensure that the content of the Communication provided through the Mailnatives Service to the Customers (“Communication”) does not conflict with applicable law (in particular the regulations on advertising regulation and regulations for the protection of public order, public health, national security, consumer, social protection) minority, personal data and privacy rights (i) the Czech Republic, (ii) the State of which the User is or is physically located and / or (iii) the State of which the Customer or the Customer is physically located morality ("boni mores") in those states.
2. If the User uses in the Communication images, text or other elements on which the rights of third parties, in particular copyright, industrial and personality rights, are bound, the User is obliged, in cases where the applicable legal regulation (s) of the Czech Republic imposes it, of which the User is a Member or physically located and / or (iii) the State of which the Customer is a Member or in which he / she is physically located, acquire to the Customers at his / her own expense and, in accordance with statutory conditions, competent approval of authorized persons (eg authors of works, proprietors of trademarks, publishing houses and other authorized persons). At the Provider's request, the User is obliged to submit such consent to the Provider for inspection.
4. If the User violates his / her obligation or rules under this Article of the Terms and Conditions, he / she shall bear all legal consequences arising from the breach of this obligation. Furthermore, the User is obliged to pay to the Provider all costs and expenses incurred as a result of the claims of third parties against the Provider as a result of a breach of the aforementioned obligation of the User. This is without prejudice to the Provider's and third parties' claim for damages (damages and non-material damage) incurred as a result of a breach of the above obligation, which the User undertakes to pay to the Provider and / or third parties.
5. If the Provider ascertains that the Communication or its content is, in its opinion, contrary to the rules set forth in this Article, it shall be entitled to remove the Communication without (i) removing such Communication, (ii) removing the content from the Communication or (ii) wholly stop providing the Mailnatives Service to the User.
6. The User acknowledges that the conclusion of the Contract does not create any other right to the Software used by the Provider in the operation of the Mailnatives Service (the "Software") in addition to the use of the Software for its own use in connection with the proper use of the Mailnatives Service, for the duration of the Agreement and for the purpose for which the Service was created. The User undertakes not to make the Software available to third parties in any way and not to reverse engineer or attempt to do so.